Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Trade with Joe Average Card Collector

So about a week ago, I set up this really awesome trade with Joe Average Card Collector. I got two cards for my Nationals PC, and I'm really loving them! Here they are!
 
 
 
The first was this Bryce Harper Silver Bowman Chrome insert card. It's a reatil exclusive with 3 cards to the set. The three cards all have the same image but feature different color backgrounds. (Red, Silver, and Gold) I have a Red bordered one, I got this Silver bordered one, and I'm supposed to be getting mail from a Youtuber (who will remain nameless) that will have the Gold variation of this Harper. So in theory, I have the set completed, I just don't know when this kid is going to send me my package...A word from the wise, DON'T BOTHER TRYING TO TRADE WITH KIDS ON YOUTUBE, IT'S NOT WORTH THE TIME AND EFFORT YOU WILL USE GETTING A TRADE OFF! All you will end up doing is frustrating yourself. Even so, if this kid does send me this package, this will be the FIRST Youtube trade I have ever made. Pretty sad seeing as I have been on Youtube for about two and a half years.
 
Anyway...
 
Here is the second card!
 
Anybody remeber the Red Hot Rookie Redemption in 2010? I saw this Strasburg rookie card and simply HAD to have it. It books around the $30 range, and is a hot looking card!
 
So I hope you guys enjoyed this post, or the last one, or whichever one. I haven't been on in a while because my views and comments have been WAY down. It's funny though because while my blog stats are down, my Youtube stats are skyrocketing! So I have been giving my Youtube channel a bit more attention...If you guys enjoy my posts, let me know, and I'll try to do more of them! Also my Youtube username is "baseball10182" Check me out! I don't know if I have it in me tonight, but I have a recap of a 2010 Hobby box break of  Topps Chrome to blog. Maybe that will be tomorrow nights post...Anyway, let me know what you think! Thanks guys!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you love your cards! Looks great on your page! Look forward to trades in the future!

William Regenthal said...

yeah, Jason is awesome. Great cards, Scott. I think they look great!

Unknown said...

Thanks William! Hope the O's well in the AL, and no offense Scott, I want the Nats to lose to St. Louis, but if they do win, good luck Nats!