Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Package from William! (foulbunt)

What's up bloggers? It's been a while since I have done a post, so I thought I would get on and catch back up! To start things off, here is a sweet package from William!

 
Here is a Timeless Talents card of David Ortiz and Edgar Martinez. I don't have this one yet. (Yes even with all the packs of cards I bought out west) I like this card a lot though.

 
 
 
 
Here are some blasts from the past! This made me laugh William, I must say. These cards were GREAT for a chuckle. I mean, look at Rem-Dog! The mustache?!? And Terry? Priceless!!! I honestly think that Jerry Remy has to be one of the best baseball game announcers around. His laugh is contagious, and put him in the score box with Don Orsillo, and you have a CLASSIC combo...
 
 
 
The highlight of this package was definitely the Will Middlebrooks Bowman Platinum Prospect refractor. I had expressed interest in this card over a Facetime chat with William, and was NOT expecting to see it in my next package! Nice surprise, William! Thanks!
 

2 comments:

William Regenthal said...

No problem buddy. I'm glad you liked the stuff. I actually just found a few more Middlebrooks cards as I was going through a box. They'll be in your next package.

Anonymous said...

I have two Middlebrooks cards if you are interested. Just let me know.