Monday, February 18, 2013

Trade with William

Hey guys, it's been a while, I know. I have been primarily focusing on my Youtube channel that is exploding at the moment, and I have been really busy between my awesome girlfriend, and not so awesome school work. I have also been filling out job applications and looking at colleges, so the time I normally set aside for blogging has and had been forfeited for more important things. But you will all be glad to know that the card buying, trading, and selling has not been forfeited, and with that, I will show you one of my most recent trades with my buddy William. Here are the highlights of the package!

This Jarrod Saltalamacchia Allen and Ginter relic card is pretty nice, it has earned a spot on one of my custom card shelves.
 
 
This Jim Rice bat card from Topps 2013 series one is pretty awesome too! This was the main card of the trade and I love it!
 
 
I will be updating with more posts here a little bit more often now, and you guys need to stick around to see it! I have some pretty cool stuff to show off right now...Hope you guys enjoyed! I'm out!
 

No comments: