Sunday, December 8, 2013

What Christmas May Bring Me.

Hey guys! I have been scheming as to what I'm going to buy on eBay if I don't come home with anything big from the Raleigh card show coming up on the 14th. I have a couple of cards in line already, and I'm going to share them with you!

First on my list, this David Ortiz button card....Yes, a BUTTON card.

 
If I am going to buy it, it will be using $165 of the $200 my parents are giving me for the show. This card would be the an amazing card to add to my collection, I think. Button cards are rare, and finding them of Ortiz today, is even harder.
 
The next card I would like to buy is this 2013 Topps Triple Threads auto relic /3
 
The owner of this card is selling it privately. I have first dibs. The only problem I have with this card is the severe lack of patch, and the price he wants me to pay. If the patch was better, I could see $85, but not the way it is here. While this card features an autograph of David Ortiz, I still think I want the button card more than this. I might be able to get this card too, though.
 
 
So this coming weekend is going to be nothing short of a blast for me. William, over at Foulbunt, is going to meet me and browse with me at the show, and from there, we will drive tandem up to my house in Va where we are going to stay up until all hours talking cards, eating my moms awesome ribs, and feasting on my moms signature nachos and cheese. I'm really looking forward to the end of this week, because I know it is going to be so much fun!
 
So that will do it for tonight, please let me know what you think of these cards! Thanks for the read!
 
- Scott

No comments: