Monday, June 18, 2012

Mailday from William (foulbunt)

I got a package in the mail the other day from a good friend over at foulbunt. He is an awesome guy so you should definitely try to hit him up with some offers and trades! Anyways, here are the cards he sent me!

Since I'm inept at pulling any Red Sox cards, my friends help me out at getting some of them! Thanks William for the cool cards you send me! I really enjoy getting mail every now and again. (Bought roughly 7 or 8 packs of series 2 Topps, and a JUMBO pack! Still have yet to pull a BASE card of a Red Sox player)

Wow...these 87 minis are awesome! I think i'm going to try and piece together at LEAST the Red Sox portion of this mini set. These cards are more that William sent my way after his 3 box break of 2012 Topps jumbo series 2. Thanks again!

No comments: