Wednesday, February 26, 2014

CUSTOM CARD SHELVES!

Hey guys. You see, I was getting tired of looking at all of my relics and cool patch and autograph cards in a box, so I built these really awesome custom made card display shelves. This is a cheap and cool way to display cards without breaking the bank!! I get questions like "where did you get those shelves and how much were they?" on my youtube channel ALL THE TIME. SO I figured that maybe offering to build these shelves for people might help me make some more money for my college tuition. The shelves feature:
Cut slot for cards to stand up
Locking plexi glass doors (extra)
Light, easy to handle wood
Can house tons of cards!

Don't be afraid to ask for a crazy custom shelf either. Trust me, there is nothing I or my father (engineer) cannot do. :P

I am in the process of figuring out if I want to start building these to sell. I want to see how popular this idea is first, and if it is a popular idea, I will start taking orders from customers. I'm not even at the pricing stages yet, but the final product shipped would be maybe $90 - $100 plus shipping. Take a look at these pictures, and if you are interested in possibly doing business with me in the future (card shelves) please shoot me a private message and/or a comment.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

These custom display shelves are so cool. They work so great for a card collection. I have a lot of very rare baseball cards myself that I want to display. This might be something I'll have to try for myself someday. http://www.elliottbaymetal.com/display-shelving/

Anonymous said...

If you built one of those, I would definitely be interested! Those are awesome, and they look great! Please send me an email at:

Frankie13.Massa@gmail.com

with a price. I'm a new follower of this blog, and look forward to reading more posts of yours!