Monday, July 16, 2012

2 rackpacks of 2012 Topps series 2.

While making the trip down to Myrtle Beach SC, friday morning, I stopped by a Wal-mart to see what I could find, hotpack wise. Well, two rack packs turned up on the shelves of this little Wal-mart, so I bought both of them. I got a card that is very rare to pull out of retail, so I was quite happy! As always, here are the inserts, rookies, and the relics! Enjoy! Also, If you would like to take a look at the recap video I put on youtube, I will post a link at the end of this post.

Here are the better rookies that I pulled out of these two rack packs. The Brett Lawrie, and the Jose Constanza are the nicest I think.

Here are two inserts that emerged from these two packs. The Ian Kinsler is up for trade, seeing as I have about 6 of them, but the Sandy Koufax is not for trade or sale. I thought the Koufax was a sweet card from this insert set.

WOW! I pulled a Red Sox card for myself!?! this is rare for me, so I always get excited when I can find a Red Sox insert. This Andre Dawson card is going into my Sox PC.

I only got this one gold foil card out of the two packs, but it's nice. (Joe Nathan)

Only one of the cut above inserts as well, but if I had to choose one of the HOF players from this insert set, I probably would have picked this Stan Musial card! Love it!


I learned something when I read the back of this card of Jemile Weeks. I had no idea that he and Rickie Weeks, 2nd baseman for the Brewers, were brothers! Pretty cool. I guess you learn something new every day right? You have the Upton brothers, and the Weeks brothers. All pretty solid players.

Of course you have the 87 mini of David Price, my 3rd of this card.

Now for the relic cards...



The first one that I pulled was this David DeJesus.


This was nice I thought, but the next relic was even nicer!


This is a Dillon Gee Golden Moments Gold Foil Parallel numbered to /99. This is a SWEET card! I freaked when I pulled it! The odds of getting this card are 1: 793...WOW!




This card is just sick...first gold foil parallel of the relic I have pulled. So I'm really excited!


Here is the link to the youtube video...I think you will like it! It even has a beach background in it!







No comments: