Sunday, September 29, 2013

Birthday Package From William

Hey guys,
I got a birthday package in the mail from William (foulbunt) the other day! It contained two very nice David Ortiz relic cards that I can add to my PC. Thank you William for the very generous birthday gift!


First is this David Ortiz Tier One relic from this years Topps Tier One. It's a very nice looking jersey card, and is also numbered 105/399

This next card was the highlight of the package, though.


This is a David Ortiz dual relic card from 2013 Topps Tribute. It is absolutely gorgeous!! The idea behind this relic design was to depict where a player started playing his career, and then show where he is now using two different swatches of jersey. In this case, the upper relic portion is off of a twins uniform, and the lower relic portion is off of a Red Sox uniform. Very cool idea, I must say. The card is numbered 66/99.



So thanks again William, I really appreciate the generosity, and kindness that went into these gifts!


Definitely be checking back for some more posts closer to the 10th of October. I bought myself a SICK $210 dollar edition to my David Ortiz PC that you really don't want to miss seeing. I am not alowed to see the card until my birthday though (parents rule) and it is ABSOLUTELY killing me! Knowing that it is in the house, and not being able to see it is literally tearing me apart. I can't wait until I can do a post on it!

So that will do it for tonight, I have to head off to bed a little earlier tonight because it's a school night. Everyone take care, and enjoy the rest of your football filled Sunday evenings!




No comments: