Thursday, June 27, 2013

Some Additions To My David Ortiz PC

I have been going to absolute town on Ortiz cards. Sniping on eBay, buying, selling, and trading is how all of these cards have been acquired in the past week. Sit back, relax, and prepare to be blown away with some serious David Ortiz MOJO!


Here is a David ortiz Topps Five Star Jumbo Relic card (68/92). I loved it so much that I turned around and traded for the gold variation that is numbered to /25!


You can't really see the gold border, but the /25 is clearly visible in the bottom left hand corner. Really cool card!


I acquired this one through a trade with Brad over at Brad's Blog! SICK PATCH!!!!


This is the red parallel jumbo jersey relic card from 2013 Topps Tribute. I sniped this off of eBay for a whopping $10!! I saw one sell today for $45, so not too shabby! Really nice looking design on this one. Very crisp...


This is also another cheap acquisition from eBay. People seem to be snoozing on the Ortiz cards lately...luckily, I have been pouncing on them!


Topps Marquee David Ortiz Quad Relic/Patch card /150. The patch on this one looks very sharp I thought. This was another one of my many recent steals on eBay.


This Gypsy Queen relic was acquired through a trade from a guy on Youtube. Pretty nice I think!


And the MAMMMMMMOTH hit, this David Ortiz Upper Deck Premier dual patch /15! This card is just dirty. just an unbelievable addition to add to my collection. I am so lucky to have been able to make the connection in England for it. I'm very happy with this card!


So that will do it for tonight! I hope you all enjoyed, and as always please don't hesitate to let me know if you have some Ortiz cards that you would like to trade. I hope everybody has a wonderful evening, I'm out!

1 comment:

William Regenthal said...

Great cards, man! I know you're excited.