Sunday, April 1, 2012

Rack pack hit from Wal-Mart!

While looking around at Wal-Mart today, I discovered a HOT rack pack sitting on the shelf from 2011 Topps football. While I don't collect many football cards at all, I figured that I should get it anyways. Especially since it was marked down from 5 dollars to 2! I also dont follow football that much. The only football teams I will watch play are the Patriots, and the Steelers ( ONLY when Polamalu is playing). Oddly enough, I pulled this really awesome Polamalu card! He is BY FAR my favorite player in the NFL, but it's odd that the hit was of my favorite player. Im surprised I didn't pull somebody I don't know. Anyways, here is the hit! I'm not sure if I would be willing to trade or sell, but hit me up with some offers, and this card could VERY WELL be yours!

No comments: